A session becomes billable as soon as there is a mutual connection.
- If using our Zoom platform, sessions which have been running for more than 10 hours are automatically ended. Users can create another session right after.
- If using our VSee platform, sessions are not automatically ended after any amount of time.
Session cost is dependent on your account plan. If you're unsure of your account plan, and are an administrator on the account, you can always review your plan details from your account.
You may also be interested in:
You can upgrade from Value to Unlimited from within your account.
Please note that as of March 25, the Value plan has been retired and is now a legacy plan. If you change your plan from Value to Unlimited, it cannot be changed back.
1. Click on the Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner, and select "Account Billing" from the dropdown menu.
2. Click on the"View" button in the Pricing box.
3. The first half of the page will display your current plan details.
4. If you are on a Value plan, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page to upgrade to Unlimited.
- Legacy Free plan users will not be able to upgrade through the website; please contact [email protected] for plan change questions.
- To request a new custom quote for volume usage, please contact [email protected].
Example of current plan:
Example of upgrade option to Unlimited:
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on April 23, 2020.