VSee download and installation instructions for Mac computers using the Firefox browser.
If your host is using our VSee platform, this must be installed on the device you will use to participate in a session. VSee only needs to be installed once per device.
You will be automatically prompted to download and install VSee when attempting to join a meeting but we recommend going through the process below and testing the connection/audio/video ahead of time to be sure everything is working before an actual session.
You may also be interested in these articles:
1. If you are an account holder, log in--you will automatically be shown your Dashboard. In the lower left-hand corner of the page, use the "Install VSee" button. (If you're logged in but on a different page, click on the "Videoconference" tab to navigate to your Dashboard.)
If you are a guest for an upcoming session, you can download VSee from our main Support page, using the "Install VSee" button in the lower-right hand corner.
2. On the message that appears, use the "Download VSee" button in the lower right-hand corner.
3. A message will appear asking you to confirm you would like to open this file. Select "Open with DiskImageMounter (default)" and then click OK.
4. Once the file has finished downloading, it should unarchive immediately. You may see a progress window like the one below.
5. In the installation window that appears, click on the VSee icon and then drag it to the Applications icon on its right and drop it.
6. Double-click on the Applications icon to open your Applications folder, and check to make sure that the VSee file is there.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on February 13, 2015.